Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving Leftovers

It is IMPOSSIBLE to explain the concept of a blog to people who don't even have dial-up.

Yai has a computer for the sole purpose of playing solitaire. She doesn't turn it off because she wouldn't know how to turn it back on. Her opinion of the internet is that I should be careful, because the internet is where girls get stalked and hunted and molested. Gram thinks her cordless phone is called a cell phone. Alternate realities.


I needed to unplug. Even though it was painful.

Quality family time was much needed and enjoyed. I hadn't seen my cousins in a while. Nick, a 7th grader, is taller than me. And has dubbed me La'Maria after I showed him La'Sarah. Glad to see I have the same sense of humor as 7th grade boys.



I missed some great That's What She Said moments. Luckily, Steve and I were able to share them with silent nods of recognition. We were censored for most of the trip. Except when we were with Yai. So basically for just a couple hours at nouna's.



No comments: