Friday, November 28, 2008

I will puke if I see another turkey.

INTERNET ACCESS!!! A precious commodity when staying in Western Mass with the grandparents.

We just left grandma's. I will never take home cooked meals for granted again. This Thanksgiving has been fantastic. Haven't had to cook or clean at ALL! SWEET!


For some reason, it's assumed that Steve needs mounds and mounds of food or he will die. And Maria? She'll be fine.

Gram and Yai have been cooking for days in order to provide Steve with adequate "to-go" boxes. Yai has a spiral ham in the oven and made an extra turkey earlier. Gram prepared days in advance.

Tonight at dinner, Steve made me surrender the last 7 leaves of lettuce in my bowl right before informing me I can forget about eating any of the Polish sausage gram made him. Don't think I'm getting my hands on any spiral ham either. Such is the nature of holiday's with the human disposal.


Steve's box of goodies:




Maria's box of goodies:




Maybe that's a hint that I should watch my figure to find a husband. Pressure's on. Literally someone mentioned marriage last night. In reference to an approaching event. Did I mention my family is delusional?

If I am asked one more time what my plans are for after college I will stab someone with my half of the wishbone.

No comments: