Thursday, November 6, 2008

Maria's Kitchen Success: Chicken Francese

Lucky for me, my mother is a master chef.

Tonight I expanded my cooking repertoire with mom's Chicken Francese recipe. SO good. I made Noelle come up and eat the other piece of chicken.


I'm going to have to find a regular victim to practice my recipes on. Tara's a vegetarian so that won't work. (Except for when we finally have our Fondue party.)

I am currently accepting applications for Maria's Personal Taste Tester...






Vicki's Chicken Francese Recipe:

  • Mix two eggs with salt and Parmesan cheese.
  • Dry two chicken breasts and coat in flour.
  • Dip chicken breasts in egg mixture.
  • Fry in oil until both sides are brown.
  • Take chicken off oven and either get a new pan or wash out current pan.
  • Put in pan: less that 1/4 cup oil and butter, 1/2 cup chicken broth, 1/2 cup dry white wine.
  • Simmer chicken in pan for about half hour.
  • Juice a lemon and put juice over chicken for the last 15 minutes of cooking time.
  • Devour and enjoy with the rest of the wine.

2 comments:

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

your cooking skills never fail to amaze me.

Anonymous said...

I might have to steal that recipe, it sounds really good. Can I submit an application for taste tester? Is the application as long as the one to date you?

Erin