Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A smattering of special texts filling my inbox...


Oct 14 Noelle
: I'll keep my eyes peeled for your bod on the sidewalk.


Oct 14 Food and the important men in my life:
Me: Just made the most delicious quesadillas ever.
Steve: Hah you better make me some when I'm there.
Joe: You better made me some son.
Dad: Phenomenal. Maybe we should cancel lunch reservations and have you cook for us?

Oct 14 Katie: I want a manfriend not a boyfriend.

Oct 15 Noelle: Crack open a book not a beer, look at words not pics.

Oct 16 Noelle: Failure is not in your vocabulary mimi. Yes the bomb diggity!

Oct 16 Noelle: P.S. These girls in my class didn't know who Tony Bennett was! I felt mad old to be born in the 80s.

Oct 17 Noelle: Forgot to tell you someone farted on the dance floor and of course I thought of you.

Oct 17 Mom: Chiggy belle! Getting ready to come see my babies!

Oct 17 Joe: I'm going to knock you out. You better not bark at me. I bought an electric collar just in case.

Oct 17 Joe: Fatty fatty boomba.

Oct 17 Erin: Ugh they finally turned on the heat at work and now I'm sweating cheap beer.

Oct 17 Erin: Article in the freep: "twitter, stalking on a whole new level." I thought of you.

Oct 17 Anonymous: I'm going to choke slam you into a bed of nails.

Oct 18 Katie: Ich bin nicht eine crack pot.

Oct 19 Ali (after Red Sox loss): I'm walking into oncoming traffic.

Oct 28 Noelle: I wish he had an Asian fetish!

Oct 28 Noelle: I just can't figure out his type. He just likes white women? That's so old.

Nov 2 Alexis: I just said poop and my friend was like uh did you just say poop... I was like yea it's Maria's fault.

Nov 5 Drew: You know Mrs. Obama got the presidential treatment last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who ever thinks they're going to body slam you can answer to me first for an ass whooping.