Saturday, November 15, 2008

Kings of Leon and Jello Shots




The Kings of Leon concert was AMAZING.

The show was at the Orpeum Theater. It was my first time there and my first time at a concert where people sit. A little strange.

My seat was next to two girls who ended up being awesome. One is a DJ for 92.9 WBOS. Her roommate works at Mass General. They were really friendly and had great stories. We all got giant beers and danced together as Kings of Leon went through their set list.






I am so happy I went. They played a lot of songs I love. Like Razz. Although they played it a little too slow. But that's ok. They sounded just as good, if not better, than on CD. They played Four Kicks, which was fantastic. If I could have requested one more it would have been Red Morning Light. Maybe next time.

Here's their new single.


After I got home, I prepared for our final Com Prom by mixing up four batches of jello shots.


JELLO SHOT RECIPE (from drinkstreet):


6 ounces Jello (large package)
16 ounces Water (boiling)

6 ounces Water (cold)
10 ounces Vodka


Mix the jello mix with the boiling water until the powder is fully dissolved and add the cold water and alcohol. Pour the cooling mixture into either shot glasses or paper cups. Shot glasses are more attractive, but drinker can turn the paper cups inside-out to more easily eat the alcoholic jello.



We still have a ton in the fridge. Apparently I made too many...


No comments: