Thursday, November 20, 2008

Dorm Design with Ali and Maria

One of my top 5 methods of procrastination is decorating. Which is to include organizing. At this point in time, I have so many things to do that my room is almost spotless. An extremely rare phenomenon. [Does anyone else get stressed out by their blog readers? I can't keep up with the 100+ blogs I'm following right now.]

Dorms don't exactly yield favorably to my design genius. BUT my roommate Ali is a clever and resourceful asset when these problems arise. Which is why we decided to form one Super Team of Fantastic Design. Here is one example of our mastery at work.



PROBLEM:
Hanging pictures without a hammer.


SOLUTION: Find something else.


YOU'LL NEED:







INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO:


Dorm design with Maria and Ali from Maria F on Vimeo.



FINAL RESULT:





E-mail Ali and Maria all your dorm dilemmas!

.

1 comment:

brad said...

so stressed out by my blog reader. so you're right: i think i should procrastinate on that whole commenting thing and move a sofa around or something