Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Chris' Bitchin Beard

... You had me at beard.


Ok before you say anything...

YES I know I'm in the minority. That is made blatant every time my friends scoff at my admiration of beards.

I can't help it! I'm a sucker for a good beard. This is not to say I am a sucker for all facial hair. Nor all beards. Some are weird. But when I see a good beard, I will point it out and stare.

Chris, my non-biological brother and fantastic weatherman, grew out an awesome beard for No Shave November. (I wish societal norms dictated the opposite: Shave November. No Shave rest-of-the-year. That could get messy. Hmm.)

THIS is a Bitchin Beard.





(anyone have a good beard to share?)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahahaha your post about beards reminded me of how my friends and I used to talk about beards all the time, and how our beards had emotions. We called these "beard feelings."
Being blond and generally unable to grow a beard, I was never very "beard confident" amongst my more hirsute friends.


Here in Canada, a lot of people participate in Movember, where you grow a moustache for the month of November to raise money for charity.