Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Things that happen after concerts:

  1. I can't stop listening to the band I just saw.
  2. The music sounds different because I'm still imagining the performance.
  3. I watch videos of live performances for hours.
  4. I gain a new appreciation for songs I either never liked or never noticed. Such as the following.
(I can't believe that's him screaming like that...)




I've been listening to Kings of Leon almost exclusively for a week. Today I needed to branch out and incidentally found my new favorite site:

Hype Machine
... Pulls songs from blogs all over the internet by tracking music blogs and posting MP3s on the site. It also has a radio component which plays random music from different genres. It's fantastic. I've already written down five artists to look into.


Check that scene!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HypeM is definitely a go-to site. I've found so many wicked new tracks and remixes and cool blogs through there.

Maybe you should start posting a few Mp3s of your own...?