Thursday, August 21, 2008

Let's pretend I posted this stuff days ago...

Things have been a little crazy in these parts. Let's recap.

To celebrate my new internship in Boston during the school year, I made a delicious steak and the new best meal I've ever made.




The Olympics are still on? I guess that's why Beijing ordered so many condoms for the athletes.

Meanwhile, back in Michigan...

I went to the 2008 Woodward Dream Cruise with Lish and Laurie and later with my brother. Some old man from Utah told Lish and I he was looking for some "relatively attractive" girls to help promote his business. He offered to pay us $12 an hour to wear his shirt and give out his card. Lish laughed in his face and walloped him upside the head, screaming "you could have at least said cute!"

Later that week, I savored my last couple days in Ann Arbor by swinging on hammocks, sleeping in public parks and creating a gang with the following motto: "We ride low riders and eat spaghetti every day." Here are some pictures from the Dream Cruise of what we drive.



Stay tuned for Luau madness, family shenanigans and ....

My mom's yelling at me I can't finish this thought.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Congrats on the internship! I loved mine when I was in school. I was the marketing intern at Radio Disney, and it was a complete blast. Oh, and I learned stuff, too. :)