Wednesday, August 6, 2008

I saw the sign. Of the ram. Yea.

I'm superstitions. Mom sent me this horoscope thing about how personalities are based on your sign. If I don't share it with someone within the next ten minutes I'll turn into a wolf and spend the rest of my life roaming the countryside hungry for flesh and companionship:

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19) Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (Easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly easily bored. Egotistical. Courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.



I do like a good adventure. And a good challenge. I would consider myself fun at times. Other people may refute that. I think I'm a pretty patient person. It takes a lot to get me really worked up. Which probably relates to the easily bored bit. Although I could entertain myself for hours. I am passionate. If it's something worth being passionate about. My wit can be sharp at times. I am physically active and athletic. If you consider running to to the bathroom during a Law and Order SVU commercial athletic. Just kidding.

But seriously.







(Did I just describe you too? These things are so general...)

No comments: