Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Goodbye Old Phone

August 2 Kari: Haha I just had a good laugh to myself about Tatiana asking where you were sitting for football and if BU and BC were idols instead of rivals.

August 2 Me: I just spent $65 at the grocery store. I'm going to have a heart attack.
Dad: Welcome to adulthood.

August 3 Noelle: I haven't read for pleasure in YEARS.

August 7 Bridget: There's a woman here with KFC popcorn chicken. Looks sooo yum. I would do bad things for popcorn chicken.

August 7 Nichole: Yes be my Bobbie Brown.

August 12 Joe: You better carry a knife. Or a gun. Or mace. Or a taser. Or brass knuckles.

August 22 Nichole: Quit hitting the pipe before bed.

August 23 Christina: Girl I just moved my bro into St. Johns... I'm checking out the freshmen!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need to start writing down all the funny tings my friends say. I love yours