Saturday, August 9, 2008

I refuse to join the block party until I share this with you...

On my back to school list:

Unless I misunderstood, this is called a Ghettoblaster for Monks. It is meant for monks but will be seen around campus on Maria's shoulder blaring Calabria 2008 in between classes:




In ot
her news, dad rigged the car in preparation for our drive back to Boston. He hates stopping during the drive. Bathroom breaks are timed. To save us all the aggravation, he simply built this:




Dear MBTA,
Please replace every T with one of these.
Thanks,
Maria






Man builds own batmobile, finally attracts ladies.


2 comments:

Lyla Lou said...

Bwahahaha...I love your title for the batmobile guy!

Unknown said...

Good luck trying to get the MBTA to do ANYTHING commuters want. Welcome back to Beantown missy where nothing has changed since you left - other than a few world championships!!!