Tuesday, December 16, 2008

All hopped up on caffeine



I am dizzy.

Perhaps it's because I've consumed 1/2 bottle of Mountain Dew, 1/2 bottle of Coke and 1/2 giant bag of peanut M&Ms while accumulating bed sores from sitting on the couch since 10 AM writing my cultural anthropology final paper.

Aah, finals week. You slay me.

Let me tell you how Ali saved my life. One word.

EasyBib.com.

WOW! So glad this was kept a little secret until my last paper during my second to last semester ever!!! Sweet! Bibliographies would have been so much easier (and more accurate) if I had discovered this little beaut earlier. So it's my Christmas gift to those of you still crying over bibliographies.

Anywho.

Tomorrow is my first real actual final. So I figure
this will come in handy. Although technically I have studied. But that's ok. If all else fails...





This is how I'm sure we're all feeling about finals '08:




Countdown to Freedom: Maria’s Checklist

12/9: Theories and Processes of Communication final paper presentation

12/11: Theories and Processes of Communication final paper due

12/12: Office party (woo)

12/13: Secret Santa with 426

12/15: Cultural Anthropology final paper due

12/16: Conflict Res and Negotiation presentation

12/16: Conflict Res and Negotiation final exam

12/18: Cultural Anthropology final exam

12/19: Theories and Processes of Communication final exam

12/20: FLY HOME

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

easybib is going to save my life. thank you (and ali) :)

GOOD LUCK ON YOUR FINAL!!!!