Sunday, December 14, 2008

Erin's the BEST Secret Santa Evarrr



The second annual Secret Santa Extravaganza occurred last night at 7:30. I originally thought Christina had me... but ALAS! It was Erin all along! Schneaky schneaky.




She made me the funniest card called Being Maria for Dummies with hilarious steps including:
  • Have an unhealthy obsession with Ultimate Fighting Championship, martial arts, and sweaty guys rolling around together on the floor
  • Listen to all kids of music ranging from Whitney to Kings of Leon to that weird techno house stuff
  • Wear all black, all the time. Acquire the nickname 'Princess of Darkness."

I cracked up.

She also gave me the following awesome gifts:



The Aries glass reads:

Aries, ruled by Mars, is dominated by masculine traits. While you're often described as a multi-tasker, you are unable to complete tasks like applying a postage stamp or brushing your teeth. It's ok to slow down, finish something, and you'll probably smell better afterwards. You will likely succeed in politics. Never reproduce.

The cookbook is awesome. In attempts to avoid homework, I made my first meal from the book "Great Food, Great Beer." Here is my (blurry) pepper steak withi balsamic onions.






Countdown to Freedom: Maria's Checklist

12/9: Theories and Processes of Communication final paper presentation

12/11: Theories and Processes of Communication final paper due
12/12: Office party (WOO)
12/13: Secret Santa with 426

12/15: Cultural Anthropology final paper due
12/16: Conflict Res and Negotiation final exam
12/18: Cultural Anthropology final exam
12/19: Theories and Processes of Communication final exam
12/20: FLY HOME


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hahah, i LOVE the gifts you got. ESPECIALLY the how to be maria for dummies card.
you (and your friends) rock.

Anonymous said...

haha wow reading this makes me realize erin's present puts my secret santa present from last year to shame. FAIL.