Friday, December 19, 2008

In ten hours I will be the happiest person alive.


All this Mountain Dew has rendered me speechless.



Hey you know what else is yellow and good? The Bruins. The game tonight was fantastic, even though I did miss 3 goals because the TV was on mute so I could study. Yea David Krejci and your super sweet hat trick! You're my hero. (Call me!)



Fiona During Finals:
One of my favorite Fiona Apple songs, Get Him Back. This would probably be on my Life Soundtrack.

This clip is the song and a pretty funny interview during which she has clearly smoked more green than she's wearing on her body.



Countdown to Freedom: Maria’s Checklist

12/9: Theories and Processes of Communication final paper presentation

12/11: Theories and Processes of Communication final paper due

12/12: Office party (woo)

12/13: Secret Santa with 426

12/15: Cultural Anthropology final paper due

12/16: Conflict Res and Negotiation presentation

12/16: Conflict Res and Negotiation final exam

12/18: Cultural Anthropology final exam

12/19: Theories and Processes of Communication final exam

12/20: FLY HOME


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

shizzam. you are DONE.

and heading home!!

woohooo! :)