Thursday, December 4, 2008

We've been through so much this season...

The adrenaline is rushing.

Just watched two hours of qualifying rounds for the Ultimate Fighter finale.

I am shocked but so happy Junie Browning lost. I really thought he was going to win because he's mentally insane and should be committed. But I forgot that he's also a whiny little baby who gives up easily. Oh well. He's out.

Pretty freakin excited for the season finale December 13th. Especially for the Vinny Magalhaes and Ryan Bader fight. They're both so dreamy.






What I'm MOST excited for, however, is the December 27th UFC 92 match, Mir vs. Nogueira. I'll take this opportunity to put my money on Nogueira.



The most exciting part of this match is that I'll be able to watch it with my brothers instead of just myself! Yea! Then Joe can shush me in real life instead of over AIM.


Maria: this is going to be sweet
Joe: shhhh lets see what happens
Joe: predictions?
Joe: i think junie will win
Maria: hmmm
Maria: i think so too hah
Maria: submission? or points
Joe: knockout
Maria: hmmm
Maria: interesting
Maria: here we go
Maria: shhh
Maria: why dont they put weight
Joe: shh

1 comment:

well-intentioned heartbreaker said...

ah. i ADORE that you watch the ultimate fighter. ADORE.

i'm so happy efrain won. even though i had tendancies to occasionally enjoy junie, despite his craziness.

my predictions? vinny and philippe are takin' it.

can't wait for the fights! :)