Saturday, December 20, 2008

This Winter Wonderland is ruining my life.

I am FINALLY finished!!!! No more finals!!!! Now, all I have to do is get to Michigan. Which may be more difficult than I imagined.



Michelle was supposed to fly out tonight but her flight was canceled... Then her re-booked flight for tomorrow morning was canceled... So tonight I will be having nightmares of Logan Airport packed with angry students and old people. I am not a very patient person when traveling. I get claustrophobic sometimes. This is not a good combination.

If I weren't flying out tomorrow I'd be loving this snow storm!



It's a winter wonderland!




Christina! My dark little snow angel!




Fed Steve for the third time since he arrived this afternoon (not including snacks) and he's out.

No comments: