Thursday, October 16, 2008

If I were Barack Obama...



... for Halloween.


TechCrunch told me that Obama Halloween masks are outselling McCain masks 57% to 43%. Maybe I should join the party. Then Ali (slash Sarah Palin) and I can squander over economic policies and Russia all night when not hunting for needlessly exposed girls to mock relentlessly.


Ooh this could be good.


Marack Obama: Part male, part female, part black, part white, part presidential candidate, part collegiate intern. It's like a Halloween miracle! Or nightmare...


Uh oh...


I feel one of those Saved By The Bell dream-cloud-other-dimension-experience arising...



(Marack and the girls in Boston...)




(Marack and the family at a Red Wings game...)



(Marack pre-shotgun in Ann Arbor...)



(Marack being strangled by a Korean on a roof...)




(Marack being dipped...)


.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey there!

Okay... So I fell upon your post "If I were Barack Obama..." by chance, but I LOVE it! It's hilarious. Hope you don't mind but I opened a thread on CollegeWikis about it here: http://www.collegewikis.com/www/topics/obama-for-halloween.

Stop by! And keep up the great work!

Crystal Williams
CollegeWikis Community Coordinator