Monday, October 13, 2008

Funny and Memorable Text Messages From People I Know


Sept 18 Drew: So have you raped any freshmen boys yet? [The answer is a resounding no.]

Sept 22 Noelle: Divas are expensive!

Sept 22 Topher: Hey all. I have six pounds of ham in the oven. Please come over and invite friends roomies coworkers. It will be done at six.

Sept 24 Noelle: Go to the snack room and reenergize girl! You can't be lagging when you see couch boy!

Sept 24 Anonymous: Please it's called college. If my manly bits had a stock I'd say buy.

Sept 24 Drew: You should shit on them. Literally.

Sept 24 Noelle: That Cranberry Farms didn't sit so well.

Sept 25 Drew: Any poop issues today? We're still getting dinner right?

Sept 25 Drew: How's J Tree? Getting pooped on?

Sept 26 Drew: I think of them like mad libs. Just fill in the blanks. Recently I like the word poo.

Sept 29 Mom: Missy Misserina! Do you want to come home for Thanksgiving?

Sept 30 Noelle: I hate when old ppl yell at me it makes me feel so bad.

Oct 2 Noelle: Hahaha time to get bizzay.

Oct 4 Dave: Isn't his skin soft?

Oct 5 Joe: Yea it might be hard to be attracted to someone eating out of a straw in a few weeks.

Oct 5 Joe: Giggidy giggidy giggidy. Feel free to give all the hot ones my number.

Oct 6 Noelle: Oh my god girl I hope you're feeling better. Tara told me how Jess tried to kill you.

Oct 7 Tara: I love it when you talk dirty to me.

Oct 9 Anonymous: Hunnilamb I took an adderall today so I'm not hungry. But sure, I 'll meechu then.

Oct 9 Drew: If you were going out where? Gay tree?

Oct 10 Noelle: Thanks dumpling, have a fantastic weekend. S'agapo poli.





...Anyone have any funny texts in their inboxes right now???

No comments: