Tuesday, October 14, 2008

I feel bad for any non-college residents in the area.

UGH HALLOWEEN.

The frenzy has begun. Four of my friends have purchased their Halloween costumes but, like every other year, I will be leaving my costume in the hands of fate.

Freshman year I was nothing, sophomore year I was a pirate (I had a parrot attached to my shoulder and a kick ass challice) and last year I was Xena Warrior Princess. Who knows what this year will bring.

If I were crafty and could find a giant Cookie Monster, I'd be the Cookie Monster Slayer.





If I were a man I'd be Borat-at-the-beach.


But, alas, I am neither.

One of my friends suggested we all be Britney Spears at various stages of her life. I shottied Mental Breakdown Britney.




Of course going bald would be terrifying and unattractive and people might confuse me for a deranged man but HEY! At least I wouldn't be confused with the mass hordes of slutty BU hos traipsing around on All Hallow's Eve!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Some friends of mine actually did do the various stages of Britney spears once, but that was pre-breakdown Britney. Post-breakdown would be so much more hilarious, like that picture you choose.