Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Twitter, the Dean, and mold.. OH MY!

I might have to purchase some of these to bring my lunch to work in. Not that I'm afraid someone will steal my lunch. It's no Jimmy Johns or anything...



Seriously though. I need a lunch box. So if anyone has suggestions, please share.





...

Apparently Forbes decided Boston was the 7th best city for singles.... Hmm. Really?? Atlanta was number one.





...

Recently discovered Twittervision while perusing some blogs. Interesting to see who in the world is updating.


..

Speaking of Twitter... Dean Elmore joined the club! (He even blogs! My word!) It's pretty awesome. His updates are interesting and a great way to connect with the massive student body at BU.

I think I might e-mail him and tell him to follow people because he's missing messages people are sending his way... Maybe I'll meet him at the BU Pub to discuss social media and beer.




...

This is what I drive to work in:

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the baggies...gotta get me some of those.