Sunday, September 21, 2008

People send me ridiculous texts.

Aug 25 Joe: Pick a movie time turd stain.

Aug 28 Katie: Wo bist du meine sugarmuffin?

Aug 28 Nichole: You find a cheap flight I'm there quicker than B Spears can eat a cheeto. Hope your bed in a bag is fierce.

Aug 30 Evan: I mean the characters going into Fenway Park are RIDICULOUS.

Aug 30 Evan: Uh Oh. Better not do anything shady unless your shades are drawn!

Sept 2 Evan: Ugh I can't drink. I'm literally about to die. I thought my liver had failed me earlier today.

Sept 3 James: We only have two weeks to get this green card.

Sept 5 Erin: No pain no gain hahha.

Sept 8 Noelle: Don't stress don't stress don't stress. Just tell him to the left left left.

Sept 10 Noelle: Life is a whore and so are you.

Sept 10 Christina: Girl! Life's weird... And so are you!

Sept 12 Dad: Good things happen to good people.

Sept 15 Joe: Woman I will whoop your old ass all over the place.

Sept 15 Noelle: Wanna boop later?

Sept 17 Me: Make me some food wench. Noelle: Suck my peg leg.