Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Just another packratting Tuesday...

You got it. Time to share those memorable texts I just couldn't let go of...


May 6 Drew: Call me when you get out of your final. Shots? (During my last final of junior year.)

May 7 Maria: Steve, I missed my train.
Steve: Maria are you kidding me? I told you to go 10 minutes early.
Maria: Haha just kidding. I'm on my way.
Steve: Haha I fucking hate you. I was gonna kill you.

May 9 Christina: R u bringing me back a man?

May 13 Noelle: Feels like August Rush down here at Park Street haha.

May 17 Christina: I'm laying out right now! Where are you I wanna oil you up! Haha.

May 18 Drew: I fell out of a hot air balloon is now my favorite bad pick up line. (Story here)

June 2 Mike: Do you want to go cabrewing on Friday? Or do you have to work?

June 4 Noelle: Sounds delightful. Let's both wear nothing.

June 6 Joe: Plop dop?

June 8 Joe: Global warming is ripping through Bham.

June 12 Mom: Oui. De rien. AKA Ja voll. Kein problem.

June 16 Joe: My snot is black from second hand smoke and inhaling dust haha I'm going to die soon.

June 17 Michelle: It just started go buck wild.

June 20 Joe: Mom's a hardass!



John McCain approves this blog post.














..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The text about the snot sounds like something I would totally say.