Wednesday, November 21, 2007

There's hoes in the parking lot...

Let's talk about that rap song "Throw Some D's" for a second....

So this kid Rich Boy decided to release a song where he repeats "Throw some D's on that bitch" in between obscenities, car-talk and other indecipherable lyrics. Christina was convinced this meant "put your boobs on the table" because that's hot. I thought (and Noelle was told) that it meant put some bigger boobs on a flat-chested girl. I decided to ask Joe, my 16 year old brother, what Rich Boy was talking about.

Joe: "Tire rims."
Me: "How do you know?"
Joe: "You just do. He's talking about 26'' or something."

I looked up the lyrics and apparently before "Throw some D's on that bitch," Rich Boy says, "Just bought a Cadillac". He later talks about bringing this new Cadillac to a Chop Shop.

So there you have it! Rich Boy is rapping about tire rims, not big boobs.
Now here's what I'm wondering:
Is " Haters wish they could feel the wood in my '83" referring to Rich Boy's penis? Someone help me here, apparently I'm lacking the natural rapper instinct Joe was gifted with.






(Here are the lyrics I looked at: http://www.elyrics.net/read/r/rich-boy-lyrics/throw-some-d_s-lyrics.html)

No comments: