Thursday, November 15, 2007

Poopies.

After an extremely interesting conversation about politics, hicks and prostitution, Noelle and I decided to take the following quiz:

http://www.youthink.com/quiz.asp?action=take&quiz_id=960

According to the results, both Noelle and Christina are "mushy, smelly poops" whereas I am a "long and hard piece of poop that takes forever to come out." I'm not really sure what that says about me but I recommend you take the quiz too.

In other news, Andrea, Christina, Noelle and I saw American Gangster this evening. What a great movie. Drugs, mobsters, some hot sex scenes, guns, a Shelby, a dog being shot... what more can you ask for? Strangely enough, this is the second movie I've seen this week where a dog is killed. According to Noelle, "dogs are out." I always hated them anyways. At least this time the dog was dead after one single bullet. I don't think I could tolerate seeing someone tear apart a dog with a crow bar again. (Thank you P2. Was that movie even advertised on television?)

My cleansing diet ended five hours ago with a Boston Creme donut. And some peanut M&Ms. And an Arizona Iced Tea. I'm weak. In all honesty, I decided the main goal of this whole "cleansing" experiment is to detoxify my body. I started researching detox methods and realized there are many ways to go about it depending on your goal. I also realized it's a little pointless to detoxify before Thanksgiving. Therefore I will continue researching detoxification methods and plan out something crazy for after Thanksgiving. I have not given in yet. I just really wanted a donut. Damn you 7/11.

Let me know how that poop test went. If anyone even reads this thing.

No comments: