Saturday, January 5, 2008

Weird.

Once again I have failed. I tried to concentrate really hard but I got distracted. It's difficult for me to concentrate on things for too long. I have only tried lucid dreaming and making myself wake up without an alarm clock once each. So I will continue trying. I've also started gathering troops. I somehow convinced my skeptic of a 16 year old brother to attempt waking himself up. His wrestling friend, another precious little trouble maker, was also intrigued and will be trying. I expect reports in the morning.

Instead of waking up at the time I determined, I had more severely twisted dreams. The dreams involved private planes, six mostly naked men doused in body oil carrying me while I was in a small speed boat or a hot air balloon basket, Xena running in the woods and finally an above ground pool full of me, someone else and a bunch of pigs or hogs. Someone got mad and threw a hog out of the pool over the edge. It was incredibly disturbing.

No comments: