Sunday, July 6, 2008

Practicing my dance moves.

Thursday night I caught the second showing of Americas Best Dance Crew. The season started off stupid (umm... Sass Times Seven, anyone?) but it's picking up. ASIID is disappointing. I'm still rooting from them because they're from Detroit and, deep down, I know they can kick ass.

My mind wandered as I watched the show. Things that crossed my mind included, but were not limited to:
  • Mario Lopez is annoying and should have given up with the A.C. Slater legacy, which would have been far better than this.
  • I wish I could dance.
  • Shane Sparks is the man. I love when he gets really excited by a group. This show suits him much better than So You Think You Can Dance.
  • Mario Lopez is corny and should be bitch slapped every time he says something stupid. Which happens to be every time he opens his mouth.
  • Lil Mama needs to check her attitude. She has been in a bad mood for the past two episodes. Someone needs to pull her pony tail out of that awful hat-with-a-hole-carved-in-the-top so her blood can circulate properly.
  • I wonder if Lil Mama is an alien?
  • We need to form an office dance crew and compete next season. (Yes, you too Nick.)
Watching these dance competitions always remind me what a bad dancer I am. Last semester, Noelle and I were bored one day and decided to search for Harlem Shake videos. We found a very interesting teach-yourself instructional by some spazz with a fake grill in his mouth. We practiced for an hour but our dancing endeavor ended tragically. Most people can attest to the fact that I still look like I'm being tasered when I dance.







Give it a go. Don't hurt yourself.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the group that did the snake and the group that did we fly high. For some reason I can't seem to remember their names this year.