Sunday, May 4, 2008

Just another packratting Sunday...

My inbox is 98% full. I have issues. Time to document them.



Feb 24 Joe: He better or I'll beat the shit out of him. (I love my overprotective brothers.)

Mar 2 Noelle: I want your face on my kneecap.

Mar 7 Christina: Aaasaaah!!!!! Haha. Wat a hottie!! Yo MADD hotties at the airport right now!!!

Mar 16 Christina: Dirty jerz!!!!! Waaaaat. I love it... Any guids in that airport?
Noelle: YES! I'll be the naked Asian one in 426.

Mar 18 Noelle: Besiality.

Mar 19 Christina: Darque Tan is in full effect tonight u wanna go?!?
Noelle: Spoon session at 4? Colon cleanse at 4?

Mar 20 Noelle: Thanks my little Arabian stallion. (Ewwww. Mr. Hands.)
Mom: Too old for you pucca pricca! (After trying to hook me up with a twenty-something year old drummer in Michigan.

Mar 25 Joe: Dunkin Donuts for sure. Then I'm going to poop in your toilet. Then nap. Then party time.

Apr 3 Zach: Prepare for a hilarious show. (After which Drew and I decided we needed Prozac because we had not in fact seen a comedy but a play that ended with Zach digging a dead baby out of a back yard. Thanks Zach.)

Apr 11 Drew: Are they making you wear the I Heart COM t-shirts? I saw tons of frosh. Don' hit on the youngins too much.
Noelle: Looking fierce doesn't come easy girl. Gotta pay the prizice.

Apr 18 Drew: You are 21. That's absurd.
Joe: Happy birthday retard. Send me some beers.
Christina: Happy 21st birthday you princess of darkness!!!

9:37 AM Apr 21 Evan: Maria let's start this up!!! (Oh Marathon Monday.)

Apr 22 Evan: I mean I did one exercise and now I'm leaving to go buy cigarettes. (The work-out habits of college students.)

Apr 24 Drew: Jesus all I heard is that he was nice, not a sexy beast. You're def a cougar in training. (On the Boogey Man. Apparently there was a black out on Comm Ave.)
: It's already a kilbasa barbeque. (On the "sausage fest" he walked in on.)

Apr 25 Drew: Wow you're a great motivator. You are the female Tony Robbins.

Apr 26 Noelle: Fuck guys. That's why I'm with two lesbian couples right now. I've learned so much girl.

Apr 27 Noelle: Desperate times girl come on! I do wish you could spoon me right now though. I'm in a dark room alone!

May 4 Drew: You she-predator.
: Wow we are alcoholics.






Now I have room to store more texts for months!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those are classy. Good to see you have more than 3 friends.....