Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Catching up with Maria...

Food: Ham and cheese sandwich with mayo, lettuce and one slice of tomato.
Snack: Cheddar Crackers
Music: J Dilla (The Shining CD), Outkast (Stankonia CD)
Viewing Pleasure: Next Best Dance Crew
Reading Material During Stats: Vanity Fair
Website: Craigslist Missed Connections
News Story: Primary Results
Last Thing Wikipediad: Hamas
Quote: "People see the world as it appears through their windows and sidewalks." -Lieutenant Governor Tim Murray
Class Notes and Nonsense: "This class is pointless and annoying to me right now. I could be sleeping or better yet eating something delicious. I would follow that up by dancing, listening to music, checking Facebook incessantly and searching for new blogs to love." (Created today)
Bane of my existence: Stats
Project: Create playlists for the travel to London.
Thought: Why do people always change their hair when they're trying to change something in their lives? You're still the same person, stupid!
Can't stop thinking about: Estate, Cosmo the Venezuelan and trekking through a snow storm with Christina.
Goal: Make study guides and finish my taxes before London.
Best E-Mail: Luke trying to warn everyone that knows me to stay away.
I'd rather be: In London.

No comments: