Saturday, January 3, 2009

Scrabble Master Maria Fights to Hold Title

Happy New Year kids!

The reason I haven't posted in a while is that I have been holed up in the basement learning strange new words whereby to beat Joe's ass in Scrabble. It has become an intense rivalry, averaging a few games laden with creative shit-talking and dirty looks.

It all started with the old ladies, who didn't really get the concept of the game.



Dad turned it up a notch by forming coherent and tactical words.




Joe has been a menacing cheater since day one.



Desperation has forced us to learn strange new words while filling a few interesting boards (notice "keg" and "gat" at the mid-right section):


After holding the position of Ultimate Scrabble Champion for some time, the little shit finally beat me. I'll tell you one thing. I'll never play while Law and Order SVU is on again.

Gotta love winter break.


No comments: