Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day Blog Post #7,987,231,003


Forget what Michelle Obama was wearing... Let's talk about Aretha's hat for a minute. I personally would have preferred to hear Chain of Fools but somehow I feel that would have been considered inappropriate.




Today, my sociology class was canceled so we could experience some history. I wish I could have been there like Dean Elmore. I'm happy he shared his experience through Twitter.

Don't forget to grab a quart of Legal Sea Food's New England Clam Chowder for $4.44 by January 23! (one quart usually $16.95. Gotta love all these inauguration goodies.)

I am looking forward to four years of some quality blogging by President Obama.

This collection of celebration and reaction around the world is heartwarming.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

har har. i LOVE the someecard.