Thursday, February 7, 2008

Just another packratting Monday.

My mom tells me I'm a pack rat. I tell her she just doesn't see value in the things I keep. There's always a reason for my insanity. For example: I have a bad problem with deleting old texts. I store the funny ones for months. Last December I finally deleted a text Tara sent me the previous September that said, "God. We win the award for self control this year." I originally kept it because I thought it was funny and I planned to use it for inspiration.... the text lasted longer than the self control.

So here I am again with a full inbox and no desire to delete 90% of the texts. Instead, I will share (some of) them right here (with somewhat correct spelling and punctuation.)

Oct. 30 Noelle: I hope you get raped by a deranged mutant. (In reference to my journey to Downtown Crossing to buy The Hills Have Eyes for Halloween.)

Nov. 21 Noelle: This has opened a whole new worldahhhh. Haha sorry I'm drinking.

Dec. 11 Noelle: OH MY GOD AN ALBINO.

Dec. 13 James: I'm physically unable to be here anymore - yea you said that.
: Nah just got back. Busted in on Katie and Uncle Riko.

Dec. 16 Noelle: S'AGAPO POLI

Dec. 18 Noelle: We should leave dining hall girl a pamphlet for Speakeasy.

Dec. 20 Noelle: I'm pretending my snack wrap is you.

Dec. 29 Joe: Come home so we can go shop! Or I'll toot in your nose.

Jan. 8 Christina: Just checking up on ya girl.

Jan. 13 Noelle: I'm waiting to run off and into your arms! (In reference to meeting at the airport after winter break.)

Jan. 18 Christina: Haha!! I'm coming home mama!

Feb. 1 Noelle: OMG 426 NEWSFLASH. SOOAH IS MOVING TO 3RD FLOOR! (In reference to us scaring the Korean exchange student into moving out.)

Feb. 4 Anonymous: __ and I are spooning as we watch the game. Just thought you should know.

Feb. 4 John: Saw your ass on the big screen. (In reference to the Beanpot.)

Feb. 7 Christina: Hey girl haaaaaaaaay.


So those are all the G-rated texts I've stored since October. I'm going to delete them now as part of my multi-faceted attempt to clean out my life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

aaaah! i remember sending you that text but i can't remember why!!! you need to remind me pronto.

Anonymous said...

hahaha i'm glad that my beanpot text has been documented for posterity/our children

-u know who