Thursday, April 23, 2009

It's Coming: Graduation '09

This conversation actually occurred between my family and I via e-mail.


MARIA:

It's time...

... to choose Commencement Weekend events before tickets run out.

Please visit the link describing various activities. Discuss and let me know.
(My votes are for the Senior Champagne Reception and the Riverboat Cruise.)

Hit me back yo.


STEVE:

Yeah good calls, mom wont like most of those (the ones you didn't pick).

The only other potential I can see is the: Celebration '09

Note: I'm setting my priorities based on the fact that I will be 21 for this event.

P.S - Did you read all the notes for the Riverboat Cruise?  You might not be able to get on.
"This event is not [metally] handicapped accessible."


DAD:

I vote the same as you.


MOM:

I agree!!! YO!!!

No comments: